Welcome to the Arbor Woods Oak and Egeler Vacation Homes Website
Note Related to Covid-19 epidemic: While we will have our vacation homes available for summer visitors, in order to help reduce the curve of Covid-19 infections especially in the Glen Arbor and Northern Michigan area we are requesting to limit such rentals to family units only. We also respectively ask our guests to maintain required social-distancing and prudent isolation during your stay. Please help us to reduce the risks to our Northern neighbors.
We will have weeks available that will likely not be listed on other websites, so please inquire if you are able to stay.
Being out-of-doors in the beauty of Leelanau will be needed by so many of us more than ever this year. Nancy and I pray for everyone to remain healthy through this crisis.
Summer weeks available.
Also, announcing a brand new vacation home in-town Glen Arbor: "Arbor Pines". See more information below.
As of March 28, 2020:
Available Dates for Arbor Woods Oak and Egeler for 2020 are Listed Below:
NOTE: Some additional weeks may be available. Please inquire.
Summer weeks available, (Saturday-to-Saturday), or likely available include:
- May 30 - June 6 at Egeler, $1,385.00
- June 6 – 13 at Oak at $1,585.00
- June 20 – 27, at Oak, $1,985.00, (may be available)
- July 4 - 11 at Oak, $2,285.00
- July 11 - 18 at Oak @ $2,285.00
- August 15 – 22 at Oak, $2,175.00
- August 22 – 29 at Oak, $2,075.00
- August 29 – September 5 at Egeler and Oak, $1,885.00
- September 5 – 12 at Egeler, $1,685.00
- September 12 - 19 at Oak, $1,485.00, (or available three-night minimum)
- September 12 - 18 at Egeler, (2 - 3 night minimum)
- Additional weeks and weekdays/weekends in September and October are available. Please inquire for dates and rates.
Availability throughout fall and winter of 2020. Please inquire for dates and rates.
NOTE: The calendar is not always up to date. Please inquire for most accurate dates and rates.
New in summer 2019, "Arbor Pines", located right next door to Arbor Woods Egeler on West Egeler Road, in town Glen Arbor. The home is owned and operated by our son and daughter-in-law, Andy and Stephanie. Contact Andy at: (248) 640-0569,(text is likely best), or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please check the Glen Lake Chamber of Commerce website and also www.glenarborcottages.com for other nearby homes for rent.
NOTE: Our website and calendar is not always accurate. The rates shown by the website are occasionally a bit higher than actual rates. Please e-mail or phone for the most accurate dates available and rates.
The homes rent weekly-only in the months of late-May, June, July, August, and most of September. Saturday-to-Saturday
Generally a 3 nights or $685.00 minimum for weekends in late-September, October and early-May.
General Rates, including all fees. No additional costs, (Additional cost if sheets and towels are supplied):
Summer Weeks; early-June through late-August $1,400.00 to $2,275.00 per week.
Reduced rates for other weeks including May, early-June, late-August, September and October as well as fall, winter and spring.
There is a 3 night minimum for weekends in May, September and October, and also holiday breaks and weekends, such as President's Day weekend, Christmas break, etc.
- 3 nights or $685.00 minimum for weekends in September, October and May.
- 3 night weekend $585.00, (November - April)
- 2 night weekend stay $ 485.00, (November - April)
- 3 night weekday, Fall/Winter/Spring = $ 785.00, (Generally not available in June, July, August or much of September)
- 2 night weekday, Fall/Winter/Spring = $385.00, (Generally not available in June, July, August or much of September)
- Holiday's are higher with 3-day minimums. (Including President's Day weekend).
- Rates and minimum stays may be less for a single or a couple, young family or for late bookings.
- Ask about our children discount, (to help pay your ice cream bill :)
Please e-mail or phone Carl for more information and the most up-to-date dates and rates. (313) 587-9381
In the heart of The Sleeping Bear Dunes National Lakeshore, Arbor Woods Egeler is located on West Egeler and Arbor Woods Oak is on adjacent North Oak Street. Both cottages are in-town Glen Arbor, and are located only a short walk to the unique restaurants, shops, and boutiques of Glen Arbor and a stones throw from the Crystal River. They are two beautiful, newer, 3 bedroom, 2 full bath luxury homes, over 1,500 square feet each, (and are larger than the above photos might lead you to believe!)
Approximately 1/2 mile to the Lake Michigan beach via Lake Street, or 3/4 mile via Bay Lane, and of course throughout the national park. Located in lovely private, wooded settings, and yet right in-town. Fully equipped kitchens including dishwasher, washer, dryer, smart-DVD with Netflix and other "apps", (no cable or over-the-air television), WiFi, as well as both gas and charcoal grills. Adult bikes and kayaks are at the homes and available for your use during your stay. Non-smoking only. Linens, bath towels, bath mat are not provided. Pillows, mattress pads and blankets are all provided.
The homes rent weekly only in "summer", (generally late-May, June, July, August through late-September). In fall and winter the homes are available for both weeks and weekends.
Strictly non-smoking. No pets please.